Please join us for the 29th Annual Ohio Regimental Military Ball at the McKinley Grand Hotel on Saturday, February 18, 2017
Most Recent Updates
- Event details are still in flux. Keep checking back here for the most up to date information!
- Registration Deadline
- Ticket Price
Frequently Asked Questions
- I already sent in my ball registration - can I still sign up for conference sessions?
- Absolutely! Just print out a registration form, fill in your class selections and send in with your check for the conference.
- I don't want to wear my ball gown or evening clothes all day and I don't have anything else.
- No problem ! Modern clothes are fine for the conference . We also have set aside one of the hotel conference rooms to store guest luggage until its time to change or check in.
- I have a friend who doesn't dance. Can they still come just to the conference?
- Sure- The conference is for ANYONE who is interested in Civil War era life and our presenters are offering a wide variety of subjects!
- I already have a bonnet that I would like to finish- can I attend the bonnet workshop even if I am not buying the bonnet form?
- Yes - You certainly can attend the session. Learning the technique is the whole point of our conference sessions. Additionally our talented presenter Kim Lynch also has individual ribbons, curtains , flowers etc that you can purchase for the finishing touch to your bonnet - or change up one that you already have for a brand new look! Workshop alone is $30.00.